Ok, I've been told by many family members and friends that I need to try this blogging thing, so here I go. It's amazing how everyone is so much more interested in our lives once there is a baby involved! I understand though...he is pretty cute! I guess it's a pretty good week to start this because baby Jack had many new "achievements" this week. He got a new tooth (so now he has three), and he is now pulling up to stand at any chance he gets! Won't be long before he is walking...yikes! Oh, and he started growling! Which I guess isn't that wonderful, but it's pretty darn hilarious to watch him crawl around the living room growling. Our niece, Mackenzie used to do the same thing when she was little. Must be a family thing! Anyway, I got some video of him doing it last night, so if I can figure out how to post it, I'll put it on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment