It is finally spring! My favorite time of year. And I think it may be little man's favorite too. He loves going outside. We spend at least SOME time outside everyday that we can because he loves to pet the kitties and try to feed them leaves! The other day, I was sweeping off the front porch and I had to give Jack a broom to because he wanted to help...he loves being Mommy's little helper. I've been working more lately because the hospital has needed extra help; I don't like that I have to spend more time away from him and Ryan, but I do like the fact that Jack is getting the opportunity to spend more time with Ryan. I think baby boys need their dads! And they have such a great time together. See, God does have a plan =)
Tomorrow we get to go on a shopping trip with Melissa and Cade, and Amanda and Gavin. I'm so glad that we have friends that have kids the same age because I love the fact that Jack has friends that he will be able to grow up with. They are so funny when they are together!
I don't have any recent pictures downloaded onto the computer yet, but I'll get them on here ASAP and post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment