(Thanks to JC-Originals Photography for the photo)
It has been entirely too long since I have posted anything. But thanks to my friend Ashley, my blog is a bit cuter and I know how to use it a bit better...so hopefully I'll be better about posting more often.
Obviously there have been some BIG changes since the last time I posted. There will be a new addition to our family next month! We are all super excited! And no, we don't know what the sex will be. But I'm getting super excited to find out! I'm a bit nervous about having two kids, but I know it will be great. I think Jack will be a wonderful big brother. He told us tonight that he was going to teach the baby how to put shoes and socks on and drive the car!
Jack is growing like a weed and talking ALL the time. He makes me laugh everyday and, if it's possible, I think I love him more each day! Sunday is Halloween and he will be a tiger. He thinks it's so cool he has a tail in his costume. And when we ask him what tigers say, he tells us very loudly, "ROAR!!!"
Well, this weekend we have Trunk or Treat at church and plan to take Jack trick or treating on Sunday. And also, Sunday, we are watching the Rangers beat the Giants in game 3 of the World Series with our small group! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share! Have a great weekend!

It looks great! Now you have somewhere to post Jacks Halloween pics!
ReplyDeleteLinds so very cute! Now we will know what's goin gon with the Sessums!
ReplyDelete